It's that time of year again — law schools are beginning to place applicants on the dreaded waitlist. Naturally, many applicants both online and via our consulting business are coming to us wanting to know, "How do I get admitted off the waitlist?" Luckily, we have two helpful resources if you've been waitlisted this cycle.
First, a recent YouTube video (by Danielle Early, a Partner at Spivey and former Admissions Officer at Harvard Law):
And second, a number of blog posts we've written in the past on this topic:
- Know Your Law School Deposit Deadlines (reach out to schools around this time)
- Don't Make This Common Waitlist Mistake
- How to Write a Letter of Continued Interest
- Guest Blog from a Waitlist Success Story
- The Only 3 Things That Matter on the Waitlist
- Pressure Points in Contacting Admissions: Professional Persistence versus Pestering?
- Help! I've been Waitlisted and I can't get up [off the waitlist]