Some 2017/2018 early data and 2018/2019 new LSAT test dates.
June 2017 LSAT takers are up by 19.8% or 4,555 takers for a total of 27,606 LSATs administered. This is the biggest increase in 8 years.
Numbers are also up for attendance at the Washington, D.C. LSAC forum with a total of 853 attendants, up 23.4% from last year's forum. Additionally, the rate of attendance from registrants increased from last year -- a greater percentage that registered showed up.
We also have the dates for the LSAT for 2018-2019, when the increased number of LSAT administrations per year will go into effect:
- Monday, June 11, 2018 at 12:30 PM
- Saturday, September 8, 2018 at 8:30 AM (Wednesday, September 5 for Saturday Sabbath observers)
- Saturday, November 17, 2018 at 8:30 AM (Monday, November 19 for Saturday Sabbath observers)
- Saturday, January 26, 2019 at 8:30 AM (Monday, January 28 for Saturday Sabbath observers)
- Saturday, March 30, 2019 at 8:30 AM (Monday, April 1, 2019 for Saturday Sabbath observers)
- Monday, June 3, 2019 at 12:30 PM
- Monday, July 29, 2019 at 12:30 PM (this is technically part of the 2019-2020 cycle of test dates)
And closing out this cycle, as of July 21 there were 353,367 applications submitted by 55,645 applicants. Application are up 1.4% from last year, applicants down .2%.