Job Description: Internship with the Spivey Consulting Group
- An applicant for the 2014-2015 Law School Admissions cycle (we will consider applicants for later cycles but would prefer for “next” cycle, 2014-2015.
- Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint Expertise
- Word Press understanding and experience
- Need to be able to work entirely independently and without supervision
- Interest in and knowledge of the law school admissions process
- Highly detail oriented
- Web development and SEO
- Excellent communication skills in all media
• Data mining, data interpretation, data into graphs and infographics
• Reaching out to undergraduate schools and pre-law advisors (to market our speaking and consulting business)
• Editing of our blog, etc (but never applications)
What You Get
• Free consulting advice for the entire 2014-2015 (starting now) law school admissions cycle
• A possible trip with Spivey Consulting to a law school/undergraduate/or our corporate retreat
Please send a resume and cover letter to, email@example.com.
If you are an active TLS member it could provide a boost if you include your TLS username in the email.
If you are a Super Villain, that might help to know too.
The Spivey Consulting Group LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against applicants or employees because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, citizenship status, disability status of an otherwise qualified individual, membership or application for membership in an uniformed service, or membership in any other class protected by applicable law. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should notify us before applying.